We conduct our business in a way that protects and enhances the community, safety, amenity and the natural environment.
We have a culture that promotes Workplace Health & Safety through leadership, training and development. We strive to provide a safe and healthy workplace – free of workplace injuries, illness, alcohol and drugs.
To deliver a quality result each and every time, we are committed to the safety of our team, the site and its visitors by:
- Enforcing a code of conduct prescribing high levels of professionalism
- Providing written procedures and work instructions
- Undertaking ongoing professional development for our people
- Building on framework and commitment to continuous improvement and innovation
- Nurturing a safety performance driven culture
As a result, we have had zero(0) incidents or accidents on our work sites since we commenced business.